- FOR BEST RESULTS: We recommend hand washing your Face Halo with soap and warm water directly after using (then throwing into the washing machine once or twice a week, or as desired).
- FACE HALO PRO: should be very easy to maintain through your wash cycles.
- FOR STUBBORN MAKEUP STAINS: Try Dr Bronners Pure Castile liquid soap (we love the tea tree one for its natural anti- bacterial properties) or even a non toxic dish soap (we like brands such as Method or Mrs Meyers) and customers swear by a charcoal soap or a soap bar. Squeeze or rub some directly onto stain, rub 2 Face Halos together under warm water and then throw into a white wash. They should come up nice and white!
- Throw Face Halo in with your white/light color wash and angelic Face Halo reappears - fresh and ready to use again and again. It can be washed up to 200 times!
Important: Please don’t use Fabric Softener when washing as it will leave a coating that will reduce the effectiveness of the HaloTech fibers.
- Bathroom hooks are great for hanging your Face Halo to dry!
- The spin cycle in the machine leaves them almost dry but if you do live in a colder or more humid climate, the dryer will ensure they are fully dry. Like everything, air drying will typically make them last longer and they may lose shape in the dryer
Our customers ask the best questions, so please go to FAQ’s for additional information we may not have answered here.